Do you believe that there is a purpose in your pain? Do you believe that you can take control of the pain you’ve experienced and use it for God’s glory? To impact lives?
In today’s episode, I’ll be interviewing Reshma Baral as she shares her unconventional story of going from pain to purpose. She shares how she overcame PTSD and turned the pain of her past into a meaningful purpose in her present.
Turning Your Pain Into Purpose And Overcoming PTSD
Things we talked about in this episode:
- Reshma’s childhood growing up in Nepal and then moving to Australia
- The struggles she faced while trying to form close relationships with other women and how that affected how she viewed herself
- Meeting her ex-husband and how the red flags she ignored eventually led to their divorce
- Her near-death experience and how that led her into depression
- The importance of getting help for depression and how she overcame her PTSD
- How she became a Chartered Accountant & an Abuse & Trauma Recovery Coach for women
- Her mission to encourage women and empower them to leave the life of misery and helplessness and claim their power back
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 AM JST/7 PM EST for your weekly dose of inspiration, encouragement and advice to get you through this thing called life!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you’re embracing the mess and sharing your very own message for a chance to #beourguest!
Remember, even though we’re all a total mess in one way or another, in that heart of yours lies a powerful message and the world needs to hear it!