Have you ever asked yourself if you were tough enough? Have you ever faced a situation that just completely blind-sided you and you didn’t know how to react??
Today’s guest Vicki Ostrovski has asked herself that question time and time again. Not only did she survive a heart attack at 12, you read that right, she also survived being wrongly convicted of fraud.
In spite of the circumstances, Vicki has proven that being true to who you are and what you stand for is more than possible and in today’s episode, she opens up about her life and tells her incredible story.
Being True To Who You Are No Matter The Circumstances
Things we talked about in this episode:
- Vicki’s turbulent childhood and how her mother’s dependence on alcoholism affected their relationship
- Suffering a heart attack at 12 and having to undergo open-heart surgery in the mid-90s
- Coming to terms with her death and recovering from her surgeries
- Getting married and becoming a mother at 19
- Struggling in business and being wrongly convicted of fraud
- Starting her coaching practice and helping people transform their own lives
- Learning what it truly means to be true to who you are in spite of the circumstances
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 AM JST/7 PM EST for your weekly dose of inspiration, encouragement and advice to get you through this thing called life!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you’re embracing the mess and sharing your very own message for a chance to #beourguest!
Remember, even though we’re all a total mess in one way or another, in that heart of yours lies a powerful message and the world needs to hear it!